Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mini Bio

I was asked for a mini bio so I will do it in two posts.

I am ex-Marine. Worked around the East Coast (I find fault in the West Coast - ooh that was bad huh.)

I have been working in Film and Television and Print media for since 1977 in varied capacities. Mainly known for Camera Cars, Picture vehicles, Custom Stunt vehicles.

I have worked on films like "The Brinks", "Mermaids", "School Ties" (Me on Left in "School Ties - One of my many duties on that film), "Man without a Face"and more.

In Television I worked for over 10 seasons on "Unsolved Mysteries" as well as "Rescue 911", "True Detectives" and others.

Commercials from "Clothing" to "Electric Shavers". BMW of North America, Germany, France and England. Phillups Electronics of America, France and England, to many to list.

Stuntman, Cameraman, Camera car driver, Directors second, Production co-ordinator, Background co-ordinator, Property Master and Stunt driver / co-ordinator and in rare instances I can be seen in a few etc..

The picture above is, left, Don Runion ( Stunt Fighter - World Class Motorcycle Champion), Middle, Buddy-Joe Hooker (Premiere Stuntman and Legend. Note his new Terminator 2 jacket), Right, Me on a Paramount set. Wonderful guys and I wish them well.

I have experienced pretty much all the aspects of crap on a set and am now retired from it.

In between filming I produced over 2000 capicity concert shows for Entertainers such as Jay Leno (pre-Carson), Roy Orbison, Henny Youngman, Ron Dante (Archies and the Cufflinks-Sugar Sugar-Tracy), Mark Lindsey of Paul Revere and the Raiders (Indian Reservation and much more), Gary Lewis and the PLayboys (This Diamond Ring and more), Bobby Hebb (Sonny and Natural Man), Billy J Kramer (Little Children-Bad to Me), Andy Kim (Rock me Gently), Yakov Shmirnoff (Debuted "What a Country!") and much more.

Above is Henny and me, We did a show called "Christmas with Henny". He was like my Grandfather except he liked younger girls. But I miss him.

Through the years I have maintained my computer skills from the seventies and have tried to stay on the crest of hardware and networking.

My main love is music and art, and that leads me to here posting my inks for comic art. Anyway I will get back to you and we can do lunch...more next time.

Jim

3 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy T said...

Thanks Keith, You are one of the reasons I get better. Can't wait to see you and Tom's collaboration. I am voting for you in the Wizard poll.

Wed Jun 21, 02:40:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

awww you beat me to it Jimmy! Great bio, don't really know if i can beat this one. LOL Betcha didn't know there was a competition going on, huh?

Keep it up man. And thanks for popping over to mine!

Wed Jun 21, 07:31:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jimmy T said...

Hi PJ,

Thanks, I like your's.

Keep Inking Man.

Jimmy

Wed Jun 21, 07:55:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter