Sunday, April 15, 2007

Inking...

I just inked a Neal Adams Tarzan pencil. It was like inking Jim Lee, Picking the lines that are correct to ink. It is nice if you get to talk to the penciler or understand how every line is interpretted. So I guessed. Hope I guessed right.

Neal has a really great pencil style. He has a great dynamic to his art and is easy to see why he is so popular.

I would love to see this in color. One of these days I will go through photoshop and atempt to color.


See you next time...Jimmy...

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Best said...

CRAP ON A STICK!!! Tell me you sold your soul to some dark lord - each time I see something of yours I'm just blown away even more.

The only thing wrong with that Tarzan is that you spelt Neal's name wrong...other than that, mate, I'd hang that on the wall with much happiness.

I'm gonna dig around and find some more pencil scans for you in the coming weeks.

Thu Apr 19, 10:43:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jimmy T said...

I can't believe I spelled his name wrong..

Thanks Danny.

Jimmy

Fri Apr 20, 01:43:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Daniel Best said...

Fret not, if it helps you're not the first one to spell his name wrong. The best I saw was someone who continually spelt it, 'Neil Adam'. Still, damn good art man!

Sun Apr 22, 10:09:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter