Sunday, April 27, 2008

BatGirl

Here is another of Philip Tan's Pencils I inked. Funny he was surprised I used brush on his last one, so I guess someone was right about his pages being inked in crowquil.


I like the way he stages his scenes and enjoy inking him in brush. If I had paper that would let you lay down a good quil line I would do it that way but good kid finish is tough to get.
This was done on 11"X17" Blueline and with 100% Brush (Series 7 #2 W&N), and Speedball SuperBlack Ink.


Anyway, Let me know what you think.


Jimmy....

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jimmy you ever try bleedproof paper? I know its a lot thinner but believe it or not i used to have very little trouble with the quills when i chose to work on it. And it's really smooth.

Tue May 13, 12:50:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jimmy T said...

I will Message you about it P.J. Thanks.

I am curious. Leonard Starr told me kid finsh that they used to have was the best. So I e-mailed Joe Sinnott to see what he uses on the Spiderman Dailies.

Jimmy

Tue May 20, 10:58:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting post... Looks like flash memory is finally starting to become more popular. Hopefully we'll start seeing a drop in solid state harddrive prices in the near future. Five dollar 32 gigabyte Micro SDs for your DS flash card... sounds good to me!

(Posted on TF3 for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Tue Feb 09, 11:22:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter