Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mi Amigo Jesus!

This is from his Blog. There is a link on the right side of this page to it.


SKETCHBOOK 2007-2008!
In case you are interested to pre order it let me know at: jarthernandez @ gmail . com.
Please write in the head of the letter SKETCHBOOK 2007-2008 to open it in case you do not write that I have to erase the mail..
3 dollars for the sketchbook with my signature and 5 dollars with a sketch, In case you order the sketchbook in the following two weeks what I will do is this If you buy a 3 dollar piece you will get a sketch in pencil and If you order the 5 dollar piece I will ink the piece..sounds like a nice deal!
SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED!!!
I will load in a couple of days all the info to get it EVERYWEHERE!!
So stay tuned!
And thank you so much in advance!

So Check him out at http://portaveritas.blogspot.com/

Bye for now....Jimmy...

1 Comments:

Blogger antonio said...

Ohhhh My god!!! Thank you thank you so much for the plug!!

JESUS ANTONIO

Thu Sep 20, 06:50:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter