Friday, September 22, 2006

Full Moon Craze is Coming...Almost

Well, Five more Pages and a cover and Ace Masters, Full Moon Craze, will be ready for transformation into a 6 issue mini series. Based on a woman kidnapped and taken to a castle by a Vampire, It should be a great series.

Here is a page from Issue #3 I just finished.

Full Moon Craze page 15 Issue 3

The book is not real gory but has some great moments of suspense and drama.

Cesar is finishing up as I speak.

I Also have been working on a Book of short stories with some artists that should be out in 07-08 time period and I will post previews a little latter on.

In the meantime I will be doing some commission work and inking up as many pages as possible throughout the year.

Later...Jimmy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter