Thursday, August 10, 2006

Full Moon Craze...



I am finishing up issue Three of Masterpiece Comic's "Full Moon Craze" Penciled by Cesar Feliciano. Masterpeice Comics has a few books coming out soon and are done by some terrific talent. You can view their website at http://mpc.rebeldawncf.com/

Here are a c ouple of pages I inked.

Ace Masters is the mastermind and I hope he does well with all of his hard work. His "Fireblast" Comic should Launch in November 2006.

Cesar is giving me a workout with his incredible pencils and it is a lot of fun to ink him. I can't wait to see the finished version.

I also met up with Jim Taylor in Boston, who is penciling for Masterpiece and his stuff is great as well. I think that once Ace releases his line of comics in Previews Magazine, as they are ready, that they will sell themselves.
I have not read the script but Full Moon Craze, it is definately a Vampire tale and I can't wait to see it colored and lettered.

So look for Masterpeice Comics in upcoming Previews and get them while you can.

See you next Time....Jimmy

2 Comments:

Blogger Cesar- said...

Hey Jimmy T you are making me look great with the homerun your hitting on the inking of these pages. I can't wait to see all of the work finished and in print it will be a blast.

Fri Sep 22, 04:17:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jimmy T said...

thanks Cesar I appreciate that.

Jimmy

Fri Sep 22, 06:06:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter