Friday, June 30, 2006

Hail Cesar!

Well I almost have Cesar's pages done. He likes drawing.

I hope he is happy with them. I love his work and am learning a lot as I go.

It must be easier to work in an environment with another inker to say, "Uh Uh!" or, "NO! Do it this way." So I sit on needles waiting for the word.

Here is my desk so far today.



Hey Buddy hope you are happy with them they are coming to you soon.

Next up... My pencils stuff ooohhhhhh!

till then...I hope you Feep well....Jimmy

1 Comments:

Blogger Cesar- said...

Yo Jimmy, These look great from what i can tell. I can't wait to see them all done up and in person. i'll have some more pecil pages to come your way as well so keep a look out.

Later buddy.

Fri Jun 30, 09:55:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter