Friday, November 21, 2008

Look What I found!

Hey Naomi and Adrienne,
Look what I found. It's early 80's so i was coming out of the 70's Disco scene, ya know Huggy Bear, Silk shirts, lottsa scotch guard under the armpits, etc,.

One of my Vocal students, Roy Something or other...NOTTTT!!!!

If I can find a picture of Ronny with a freedom curl I will post it high res.

Here's a picture of Bobby Hebb up at his old house in Rockport. I think we were messing around when I was working on an Orion film. He moved permanent to Nashville and I feel Guilty for not getting my butt down there. Maybe this year.

Here's Jack in the winter, Isn't he Cute, awwwhhh?

This is in the Spring, awwwwhhh!

Hans took this after one of the Bmw Shoots, so he could show the German's how cool Americans are....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I actually bought that Blue Ford off junior (only car he sold that worked good.), to do a stunt with and put so much dough in it for the stunt, I was going to keep it. But the Director had other Ideas and we smashed them both up. Dicky and John Colon worked with me on this, with Adriennes favorite Unsolved Mysteries Director Eric. Outside of having Gas that week it was a good shoot. Boyd Estes is Da' bomb with a camera.

Now I can tell the secret I have been holding in all these years....I left the explosives in the trunk of the ford when we did the dry runs, and found out when the car hit the curbing on the last pass and blew a tire..HA, HA, I snuck them out before the stunt coordinator got to the car. AND, I put Mercedes parts on the street after the smash to see if anybody would write in to the show.

Hey, it's only a movie.

HEY LOOK.. It's Roy Pahlm (in the cabby hat looking at me taking picture). He looked like Sean Connery. This was a True Detectives shoot set in the late thirty's we filmed in New Bedford, and that 1939 Bus I had, smoked the neighborhood out. This was a summer replacement for, I think, Unsolved Mysteries or Rescue 911, can't remember, we used the same crew pretty much. I think it lasted one summer. I did like the Directer Mark, he was fresh from film editing and was so excited. In fact he did a really good job for a newcomer. I believe he works at the La Brea McDonalds in LA now...No that's mean, stop it. (You guys remember La Brae, in LA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!)

Anyway I wish I took more pictures on sets, but I was usually to busy working, stupid me.

See you guys soon...JimmyBob

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jim- pic with R.O. (I assume that was at City Hall) three words "that's hot"

you can tell you just got out of the 70s..all that chest-asis hair showing.... duuuurdeee!

Sun Nov 23, 07:10:00 AM PST  
Blogger Jimmy T said...

HE really was one of the Best shows I did. I was Disco Stew.
:-D

Hugs,

Jimmy

Sun Nov 23, 09:35:00 AM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG OMG thats all I have to say!! LOL

Tue Nov 25, 05:48:00 AM PST  
Blogger Jimmy T said...

Hey Punky Brewster! what up!
Hugs,
Jimmybob

Mon Dec 29, 08:29:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter