Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Inking up a Storm...almost

Well I am three pages out to having three issues go to the colorist and letterer of "Full Moon Craze".

So while inbetween Jesus Antonio Hernandez Rodriguez drew a Batman peice, and I had to ink it. Jesus is becoming a very proficient penciler and I like the style he pencils.

I hope to see more from him.

Meanwhile Cesar is plugging away on "Full Moon Craze" making the last few pages Killer. I guess we will do a six book arc so when these got to diamond for distribution and sale we will be finishing up the last six issues, the script is actually good on this series...could be a film in the works, you can never tell. Anyway see you next time...Jimmy

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Best said...

Jimmy - I want to buy that art. Name your price man and then email me and we'll work the deal out. That's some sweet drawing!!

Thu Nov 02, 07:26:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jimmy T said...

Hey Danny, Thanks for the compliment. You got mail.

Jimmy

Thu Nov 02, 08:55:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter